- Technical Description
It’s a briefcase! It’s a shoulder bag! It’s a backpack! It’s…all three? Yep, the 3 WAY 27 is bigger, roomier, and more environmentally friendly than ever.
Three modes, one bag, all with a little extra
The 3 WAY 27 is more than a briefcase – it’s your portable office, your souped-up carry-on, and your daily companion that holds everything you need to get you through the day. It offers a suite of pockets (including one for a 17” computer) and more space for battery packs, an extra screen, and headphones. The pack is plentiful in organizational options all protected by water-resistant features like YKK® coated zippers. It’s crafted with durable CORDURA® fabric to withstand the demands of even the most rigorous and lengthy commutes, and it does so while caring better for the environment with partially recycled materials.
- Front rip-zip pocket with magnet buckle, mesh zippered pocket, and stretch fabric detail pockets
- Clam shell opening to the main compartment for easy access and an elastic retention band
- Removable shoulder strap for when you want to transform into backpack mode
- Stowable shoulder pads for switching back to briefcase or shoulder bag
- Luggage handle slot on the body panel for rolling luggage
- Main compartment has stretch woven detail pockets backed with soft material for headphones
- Body panel pocket has padded laptop sleeve (fits laptops up to a 17"), and a dump pouch with detail pockets
- Handles on all sides of the bag make it easy to grab
- 500D Recycled CORDURA® re/cor Nylon
- YKK® chain and coated zippers