- Technical Description
The patented TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team, and it comes in 2 sizes: PJC3 and PJC5.
It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner.
- They are compatible with older strap backed Maxpedition bags and fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
- Rugged one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer.
- Secure connection when connected successfully
- Removable without the aid of tools.
- Compatible with legacy bags
- Head and tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to be used as a belt
|Weight (each)||0.3 oz.|
|Weight (package of 6)||2.5 oz.|
|Open||8.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 21.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm|
|Closed||4.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 10.7 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm|