- Technical Description
AGR Advanced Gear Research: IMP™ Individual Medical Pouch
The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents. The dual zippered main compartment has a full-length opening, and there are interior pockets for organization of first aid essentials.
The IMP Individual Medical Pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP First Response Pouch.
- Front zippered pocket with clear vinyl window
- Dual zippered full-length main compartment opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior paracord loop
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing carry handle
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
420-Denier plain weave water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration,scratches,fluff, or missing non-critical components such as zipper pulls, packaging,parts and accessories, etc.
|Overall Size||8 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 6.4 x 15.2 cm|
|Frontal slip pocket||8 (L) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 15.2 cm|
|Clear vinyl screen||8 (L) x 3 (H) in | 20.3 x 7.6 cm|