- Technical Description
- Best fitting, most comfortable EDC gun belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing positions, to adjust ¼” at a time. It's 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt with holes.
- Designed to support small to medium weight firearms (4 lbs. max). Classic buckle designs available, because no one needs to know you’re carrying.
- Top Grain Leather with our proprietary Reinforced Power-Core center for support & stiffness. Buckle styles differ but mechanism and function is the same.
- Leather Gun Belts are 1.5" wide and One-Size to fit any waist size from 24” up to 44” (XL up to 54"). Belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp and 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
- The heavy-duty ratcheting gun buckles (4.5 cm x 6 cm) are constructed of either high-grade, zinc alloy, with an electroplated gunmetal or black powder-coat finish, or solid stainless steel (all contain nickel). The buckle mechanism features our Kore designed and patented, spring-loaded system that's durable, reliable and won't stick.
- All gun buckles enlist the use of 2 set screws (M4 x 7 mm length), and a row of teeth, to securely hold the belts into the buckles. This upgraded system is extremely secure. An Allen wrench is included (2 mm).
- Choose any of our X-series gun buckles (1.5" wide) or beefier Garrison (1.75" wide) styles. The only difference between buckle models is the style & width - the functionality is identical.
|Hidden track with 40+ sizing positions (1/4” increments)|
|Reinforced Power-Core center supports loads up-to 4 lbs|
|Interchangeable with 1.5" wide EDC gun belts & buckles|
|Large teeth clamp and screws secure belt-to-buckle|