- Technical Description
The Fenix LD30 is a ultra-compact outdoor flashlight with tactical tail switch. Operated on a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included), the flashlight emits five output levels that suits for various scenes application, and 2 cold-resistant CR123A Lithium batteries can be used for emergency as well.
Additional features include two-position body clip and battery level indicator, which enhance daily usage in outdoor activities and industrial tasks.
- Powered by a Fenix ARB-L18-3500U 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included).
- 1600 maximum lumens output and 205 meters beam distance.
- High-performance reliable EDC flashlight with small size and light weight.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- On/off and simple output selection with side switch.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Ultra-thin optical lens with coating process.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HA III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
|Product Size||4.29" x 1.0" x 0.85"|
|Weight||2.08 oz (excluding batteries)|
|Battery Type||One 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|