- Technical Desription
The Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight is a great flashlight to carry every day. Less than 3″ long and less than 1″ round, this flashlight only weighs 0.85 ounces (24g) making it a light weight option for your keys, pocket or purse.
Four brightness levels are accessed by pressing the side switch, and when you need extra power, hold the switch down for a quick burst of a very bright 400 lumens. The built-in battery can be quickly charged by unscrewing the head to reveal the micro-USB charging port. Built for any situation, the Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight is built tough, making it impact resistant, dustproof and wat
- Luminus SST20 Cold White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 320mAh Li-polymer battery.
- Hidden micro USB charging port.
- Metal switch for on/off and output selection.
- Instant Burst.
- High-efficiency lens with a total reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Operating Instructions for the Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight
- Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
- With the light switched on, single click the side switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
- Press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter instant Burst, release it the light will turn back to Low mode.
- Lock: with the light switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
- Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Low. *In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Charging the Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight
- First loosen the light body to reveal the Micro USB charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the micro USB socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the light head to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Charge the light timely when the battery power gets too low to ensure the normal life of the battery.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
- The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at High mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the mode.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlights hell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won't send a new manual.
|Max Beam Distance
|210 feet ( 64 meters)
|4 brightness levels including Burst mode
|Luminus SST20 Cold White LED
|Built-in rechargeable 320mAh Li-polymer battery
|Length: 2.68” (68mm) Head: 0.60” (15.3mm) Body: 0.59” (15mm)