- Technical Description
The Fenix CL26R PRO Lantern allows you to dial in the perfect amount of light. CL26R PRO can also be used as a 5000mAh power bank to charge other devices. When you need the best lantern, trust the PRO.
Rotate the dial to choose between nine different lighting modes including a maximum 500 lumen High mode that can illuminate 360° for up to 50 feet away. Use the retractable hook and the down-facing light to illuminate the inside of a tent. Use the magnetic top and the forward-facing light to light up a workbench. Use the red light to save your night vision
- Uses seven groups of high-quality LEDs; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Max 650 lumens when combining both the High 360° light and the Down 3 light
- Powered by a single Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery. The Fenix ARB-L18 series battery can also be used when combined with the ALF-18 battery holder
- Rotary toggle switch and an electronic switch for fast and convenient operation.
- Magnetic top for easy light mounting and hands-free use.
- Multiple lighting combinations for various lighting needs inside the tent or outside the campsite.
- Sturdy retractable hook is perfect for hanging the lantern in your tent or any other area that needs overhead light.
- White and red light sources.
- Universal USB Type-C charging port for fast and convenient charging.
- USB Type-A discharging port, the lantern can be used as a power bank.
|Max Beam Distance
|50 feet (15 meters)
|Height: 4.49” (114mm) Body: 2.34” (59.5mm) Base: 2.60” (66mm)
|7.02 oz. (199g) excluding battery
|One included rechargeable 21700 li-ion battery