- Technical Description
The Stylus is the everyday carry folding knife from Hawaii-based designer, Ken Onion. Formed around the concept of a simplified, streamlined knife that you can keep with you on the go, the Stylus™ is a high-precision classic that makes sense everywhere. A drop point style 3.18” blade complete with Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for razor sharpness and exceptional toughness, makes the Stylus™ the well-rounded choice for tasks around the office, at home, and the stops in between.
Thoughtfully designed with an extended backstrap, the knife’s blade optimizes on space, fitting as much blade into the handle as possible for additional power. Built with Ken’s award-winning Assisted Opening, nudge the blade open part way, then watch the knife do the rest as it snaps open at super high speed. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and the liner lock offers easy, single-handed closure.
A dash of class, everywhere you carry.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Lightweight And Strong: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||3.18" (80.67 mm)|
|Blade Steel||12C27 Sandvik|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.20 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.38" (187.33 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.15" (105.46 mm)|
|Weight||2.10 oz. (59.53 g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|