- Technical Description
The sidekick that springs into action.
This Lucas Burnley everyday carry knife gleams strength and durability at the heart of its design. Complete with Assisted Opening, the knife’s flipper deploys the blade fast, teaming with the IKBS™ ball bearing pivot for added smoothness. Never worry about who’s got your back again.
The Squid is an everyday carry folding knife from designer Lucas Burnley of Bend, Oregon. Based on the concept of a compact pistol, it’s small in size and big on ability. Don’t let the 2.37” blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife that’s ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. By designing it in a drop-point style, Burnley was able to give the blade a good balance of tip strength and point geometry for utility tasks, packing all the functionality of a full-size tactical folder, into an easy to carry, compact design.
Just like any good gun, you want something that’ll keep you safe. That’s why the Squid™ is built with the Assisted Opening innovation. Nudge the blade open part way and Assisted Opening activates, snapping it open at super high speed. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and a frame lock keeps it solidly in place.
So go ahead and bring this sidearm with you wherever you go. Just remember, it’s loaded.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Maximum Control: on blade friction grooves for grip
- Ultimate Durability: stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Low Profile: pocket clip provides secure carry
- Accessory options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
|Blade Length||2.37" (60.20 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.69 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.94" (150.83 mm)|
|Closed Length||3.59" (91.14 mm)|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Frame Lock|
|Weight||2.00 oz. (56.70 g)|