- Technical Description
Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
Means six, but it does all the tricks.
Knifemaker Richard Rogers has been designing knives for more than two decades, bringing fans his popular Cuatro™ and Cinco™ designs. Counting up, he introduces the Seis™, the everyday folding pocket knife that’s big enough to do serious work, and compact enough for everyday use. Featuring IKBS™ for super smooth deployment, you won’t have to count to six to use it.
A versatile carry, the pocket clip is designed to be reversible, accommodating left or right-handed grips—you can even unscrew it for further customization. As an ambidextrous-friendly design, it’s not hard to find a comfortable grip along the glass reinforced nylon handle complete with a leather-like texture.
Featuring a 3.32” stainless steel drop point blade, the Seis™ deploys fast and super smooth thanks to IKBS™ technology. A true everyday carry, this knife doesn’t just stand the test of hard work, the blade’s tip is fine enough for more precise cutting. And because of the knife’s user-friendly design and modest size, it’ll be a favorite for laying low in your pocket.
Means six, but the Seis™ does all the tricks.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
|Blade Length||3.32" (84.38 mm)|
|Blade Finish||Bead Blast|
|Blade Thickness||0.09" (2.36 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.81" (198.45 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.47" (113.44 mm)|
|Weight||2.00 oz. (56.70 g)|
|Handle||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|