- Technical Description
Designed by Joe Wu in Mountain View, California
The keychain carry that tackles on-the-go tasks.
This compact keychain multitool is small enough to take with you everywhere; a utilitarian solution to jobs on the go. Part of Joe Wu’s Scout Tools collection, the Pry Cutter Keychain Tool™ features several key components from a cord cutter to a bit driver tool, making it as essential as the keys you carry with it.
Perfected in his Mountain View, California shop, Joe Wu designed the Pry Cutter Keychain Tool™ to be the jack of all trades EDC carry, that can also open your favorite beverage at the end of the day. Constructed of durable stainless steel in a bead blast finish, this tenacious tool features a multi-use pry bar section for everyday, utility tasks. Brandishing a replaceable cord cutter, and bottle opener, its versatileness includes a multi-position O-ring secured PH1 hex bit and 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" hex wrenches built right in—making sure no repair leaves you blindsided.
For the compact, utility multitool that’s on point for everyday tasks, look no further than the Pry Cutter Keychain Tool.
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Useful Utility: Replaceable cord cutter
- Multi-Use: Pry bar section can tackle utility tasks
- Convenient: Bottle opener for your favorite beverage
- Useful Utility: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" hex wrenches built into the tool
- Versatile Utility: Multi-position o-ring secured PH1 hex bit
|Overall Length||2.61" (66.40 mm)|
|Weight||1.00 oz. (28.35 g)|