- Technical Description
Sharper than a hawk’s vision. Knife designer Liong Mah achieves design minimalism without sacrifice to impressive functionality. With the Mah-Hawk™ knife, a compact, everyday folding knife built with Ken Onion’s Assisted Opening and Flavio Ikoma’s IKBS™, you know you’re in a good place to face whatever the day throws at you.
Looking to create a knife that would thrive under the demands of everyday chores, knifemaker Liong Mah knew there was an opportunity to combine contemporary simplicity with top-performing functionality. The Mah-Hawk™ is a compact folding knife that manages to check both boxes. Designed with D2 blade steel with a curved edge, the drop point delivers stronger, more controlled action when the knife is put to work. Also enhanced with Ken Onion’s award-winning Assisted Opening and Flavio Ikoma’s IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system, the blade deploys lightning fast for a smooth rotation.
Hawk-like focus on the everyday mission, this knife is ready for action.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Reversible pocket clip for left or right hand carry
|Blade Length||3.19" (80.98 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (3.02 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.38" (187.33 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.15" (105.38 mm)|
|Weight||3.40 oz. (96.39 g)|
|Handle||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|