- Technical Description
Designed by Ken Steigerwalt in Orangeville, Pennsylvania
Familiar. Just like an old friend.
The Kith is designed by veteran knifemaker Ken Steigerwalt, who takes inspiration from traditional midlock joints and backlock folders to create a whole new approach with his front lock design. Intuitively constructed, opening the blade feels second-nature, giving this knife’s Old English name for “friend” a whole other meaning.
With a 2.95” drop point blade featuring a thin, sturdy tip, the Kith accommodates to higher-precision work. Inspired by a classic rag micarta look, the handle upholds a simple and clean aesthetic that also allows for multiple grip and carry options. Checking both boxes for durability and lightweightness, this low-profile gentleman’s knife features a glass-reinforced nylon handle, making it a great everyday carry that won’t weigh you, or your pocket, down.
Plain and simple: the Kith is the familiar, everyday favorite.
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Safe and Secure: Unique front lock mechanism utilizes the liners as springs
- Ambidextrous: Thumb stud and front lock allows blade opening and closing with either hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||2.95" (74.96 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.69 mm)|
|Overall Length||6.75" (171.45 mm)|
|Closed Length||3.78" (95.91 mm)|
|Weight||2.30 oz. (65.20 g)|
|Handle||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Front Lock|