- Technical Description
This tactically-inspired everyday carry folding knife is crafted around the idea that it just takes one small action to make a wave of change. The offset detail in the middle of the handle is surrounded by ripples for a unique grip option and aesthetics, but it by no means skimps on usability: Assisted Opening and IKBS combine to make the opening action smooth and swift.
Designer Eric Ochs of Sherwood, Oregon is known for his rugged builds. The Intention everyday carry folding knife is no exception. The drop point blade is built of high-carbon stainless steel with a reinforced tip. A uniquely modified blade shape has quickly become a sought-after signature detail. The highly durable and grippy G10 handle is designed around the offset center detail with reverberating details for a two-fingered balanced grip that accentuates the smooth action open of the Assisted Opening and IKBS ball bearing pivot system.
With the Intention, one move could change everything.
How Assisted Opening Works
It's held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part way through the rotation the blade swings open at impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
|Blade Length||3.53" (89.59 mm)|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/ Liner Lock|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (3.15 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.00" (203.20 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.50" (114.30 mm)|
|Weight||3.60 oz. (102.06g)|