- Technical Description
Underneath the traditional looks of the Homefront™ you’ll find Assisted Opening with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system, giving this folding knife an incredibly fast and smooth action. Just push down on the flipper and watch the blade deploy in the blink of an eye.
From his shop in Kaneohe, HawaiiI, Ken Onion designed the WWII-inspired everyday carry Homefront™ to stay true to its vintage roots. The bayonet lug-style flipper sets off the smooth open action of the 3.5” modified drop point blade, while tank tread-inspired jimping on the backstrap sits snugly against your palm.
It stands up to the looks of a WWII heirloom and it sure as hell stands up to any job it encounters. The handle is made from lightweight and strong aircraft-grade aluminum and houses a Sandvik 12C27™ steel blade for impressive edge retention. True to its mission as an everyday carry, it comes equipped with a deep-carry clip that allows it to ride low in the pocket.
Classic on the outside, impressively futuristic on the inside, the Homefront™ is about to change everything.
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|3.56" (90.40 mm)
|0.13" (3.40 mm)
|8.31" (211.15 mm)
|4.74" (120.27 mm)
|5.60 oz. (158.76 g)
|Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock