- Technical Description
Built to handle whatever the day throws at you, the Attaboy™ puts everything you need from an everyday carry into an ultra-compact folding knife that weighs just 3.5 ounces. Whether on the job or out exploring the backcountry, it won’t slow you down.
Incorporating designer Flavio Ikoma’s eponymous IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system and Ken Onion’s Assisted Opening, the Attaboy™ glides open quickly and smoothly. The 2.7-inch drop-point blade is made of D2 steel for superb edge retention, while Deadbolt®, another Ikoma innovation, holds it safely in place when deployed. Despite the small proportions, the knife offers a strong and secure grip that feels natural in the hand. The hybrid front flipper ensures the blade’s entire cutting edge is available to use without interference, while the choil lets you choke the blade for maximum control.
Built to spend the whole day at your side, the Attaboy™ uses a glass-reinforced nylon handle that helps it reach its featherweight status. It measures less than 4 inches long when closed and the deep-carry clip lets it ride low in your pocket, where it comfortably fades into the background until it’s needed. Now that’s a job well done.
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|2.73" (69.32 mm)
|0.13" (3.20 mm)
|6.50" (165.10 mm)
|3.80" (96.55 mm)
|3.50 oz. (99.22 g)
|Glass Reinforced Nylon
|Assisted Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock