- Technical Description
The Case x Woodchuck Lockback Brushed Stainless is a small and simple pocket knife. This knife won't scare anyone. The blade is only 4.5 cm long, but great when opening packages and other for other recurring tasks. The handle is very slim. As such it almost disappears in your pocket.
Constructed with a locking blade, this knife is a blend of a fixed blade knife and a traditional pocket folder. The locking mechanism locks the blade when opening blade all the way
- As-Ground Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Locking Drop Point blade
- Smooth Stainless Steel handle with USA Flag Artwork Lasermarked Wood Emblem
- Length: 3 inches closed and Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Some of the earliest Case family knife makers became successful entrepreneurs whose business operations relied on America’s natural resources. This is why we’re proud to fuel a partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA, an organization that gives back to nature by planting a tree for every product sold. This stainless steel handle features a wooden emblem that is laser engraved to show the American Flag.
- The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning games. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Closed Length||3 in|
|Pattern Stamp||M1300L SS|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Blade Length||2.2 in|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp™ Stainless|