- Technical Description
This Canoe is a part of the United States Navy® collection. The United States Navy® has upheld the sovereignty of the seas while protecting our country from threats around the world for over 240 years. The Canoe knife gets its name from its canoe-like shaped handle.
This durable folding knife features two blades on opposing ends, the Spear blade and the Pen blade. The Spear blade is used as a heavy-duty utility tool and great for piercing. The Pen blade is great for light work and good for sharpening. The Canoe knife can be used for fishing related jobs like cutting hooks off lines, cleaning fish, and cutting through finishing line easily. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Spear and Pen blades
- Embellished Smooth Antique Bone handle with Embellished bolsters
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.9 ounces
- The smooth Antique Bone handle from this licensed collection features a special embellishment of the U.S. Navy.
- The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|2.6" x 1.97"
|Non-Locking (Slip Joint)