- Technical Description
Dazzling, Sawcut jigged bone in stunning Caribbean Blue draws the eye to a convergence of color, craftsmanship, and convenience. This azure stunner complements a design that features the Case Oval Script shield, accenting the mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades. Wow your friends and family with this glittering jewel.
The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Sawcut Jig Caribbean Blue handle with Case oval script shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
Caribbean Blue Bone
- Dazzling, Sawcut jigged bone in stunning Caribbean Blue draws the eye to a convergence of color, craftsmanship, and convenience.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Caribbean Blue Bone
|3.2 in, 3.3 in
|Non-Locking (Slip Joint)