- Technical Description
TRUE BLUES. These smooth, simple, and dependable knives bear long-lasting synthetic handles, high polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades, and the familiar Case Oval Script shield to provide years of regular use across all kinds of work settings. The CopperLock® knife is an original design by W.R. Case that combines elements from the Trapper and Copperhead to make a new lockback knife.
The Mini CopperLock is smaller than the traditional CopperLock without compromising durability. Featuring a fully locking clip blade, this knife has the cutting power of a lockback, with the look and feel of a traditional Case pocket knife. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade that makes this pocket knife great for everyday use. This durable folding knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Locking Clip blade
- Smooth Navy Blue Synthetic handle; Case oval script shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.0 ounces
Navy Blue Synthetic
- This Smooth Blue Synthetic handle is poured and molded for toughness.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Navy Blue Synthetic