- Technical Description
This Gunstock is a part of our John Wayne collection. Each knife in this collection calls us to reflect on the character and giving spirit of the man we all knew as "Duke".
Its most prominent feature is its handle shape, which profiles a straight line across the top from its swelled center to the end to create a look resembling the stock found on a traditional shotgun or rifle.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Spear and Pen blades
- Jigged Curly Maple Wood handle with pewter Case XX® shield
- This handle's rich honey and amber tones are accented by special jigging and then hand-flamed to give it the look and feel of authentic stag antler.
- The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Handle Material||6.5 Bonestag|
|Blade Type||Spear, Pen|
|Blade Length(s)||2.61 in, 1.98 in|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp™ Stainless|
|Closed Length||3.4 oz|