- Technical Description
This specially woven blend of durable fiber makes it one of our toughest handle materials used in Case knives and creates an interesting digital camouflage appearance. The high polished bolsters and stainless blades make these knives hard to keep out of sight.
Its most prominent feature is its handle shape, which profiles a straight line across the top from its swelled center to the end to create a look resembling the stock found on a traditional shotgun or rifle. Case has offered several different patterns in its history, but two were the most prominent; a small pattern ('15 pattern, which measured 2 7/8" when closed) and this larger version, which was first introduced in the 2004 Case product guide and made very sparingly throughout subsequent years.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Spear and Pen blades
- Smooth Green and Black Fiber Weave handle
- Length: 3.75 inches closed and 3.3 ounces
Black and Green Carbon Fiber
- This specially woven blend of durable fiber makes it one of our toughest handle materials used in Case knives and creates an interesting digital camouflage appearance
- The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Black and Green Carbon Fiber
|2.61 in, 1.98 in
|Non-Locking (Slip Joint)