(Out of Stock)
The Swiza Swiss Knife, with its revolutionary 360° design, features sure-grip and soft-touch handle folds comfortably into the hand. The ergonomic curved design makes the tools more accessible and the thumb-holes make it easy to open for both left-handers and right-handers.
- Blade - The blades in every SWIZA Swiss Knife are forged from a chrome and molybdenum alloy to obtain an extra strong, durable and tenacious blade and then polished to an impervious stainless steel finish. 440/57 HRC Stainless Steel and 75mm Length
- Safety Lock System: press the SWIZA cross button to release the lock allowing the blade to close
- Reamer/Punch - This high-quality hardened stainless steel awl is perfect for piercing leather and is strong enough to indent hard materials. It includes a threading eye and features an additional resistance for optimized use when the tool is open.
- Corkscrew - The sommelier caliber hardened stainless steel corkscrew has a cork-friendly diameter and 5-turn action that easily and confidently pulls corks without tearing.
- Pincette - Made from high-quality hardened stainless steel, these handy tweezers feature beveled tips for high precision use including removing splinters and thorns. The improved lever thickness increases the spring effect and bend shape is engineered to ensure optimal grip and use.
What's in the Box
- Multi Tool
1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear and tear are not included.