Kansbol Multi Mount
(92 stocks left)
The all-round knife for every occasion!
The long tradition of Scandinavian outdoor recreation makes Kansbol a reliable partner when the wilderness beckons. Whether you need to make wood splints for the fire, or need to skin a moose, this flexible model will perform.
Kansbol brings you the best from two worlds. It has the flexibility of a lightweight knife, and the strength of a more robust model. This combination makes it a real all-round knife and a reliable partner in the forest, or when hiking, hunting or on the lake. The blade has been profile ground for increased precision and the spine grinding means the blade can be used with fire starter.
|Blade Material||12C27 Swedish Stainless Steel|
- The coil shape in the heart of the knife is strongly related to the heritage of Morakniv. The knife with the red coil-shaped handle is probably as well known as the famous Dala horse in Sweden.
- The rhombus pattern is a traditional pattern that is present in many variations in Mora and the region of Dalarna. In the handle, the pattern provides a significantly improved grip. Besides its high functionality, it also pays a tribute to their region and history.
- The outer shell of the handle is made of TPE, a rubbery polymer that provides a firm and secure grip.
- The rear part of the handle has a hole for fastening a Lanyard, rope or other gadgets according to preference.
- The handle has a built-in click lock between the sheath and handle to ensure that the knife stays in place when worn around the neck.
- The core of the handle, visible in the barrel shape, is made of polypropylene. It is a polymer that makes the knife and the handle very rugged.
- The symmetrical handle allows flexible use of the knife with a two-way fit in the sheath. The drop design on the back is big enough to keep the knife steady in your hand.
- The knife is ground with a scandi grind which makes it easy to keep sharp.
- The blade has a semi-matte finish appreciated among the outdoor community.
- The blade is 2, 5 mm thick and 108 mm long. It is made of high quality Swedish stainless steel (12C27) that is treated to optimal blade finish in their own factory.
- The spine of the blade is ground to make the edge perfect for use with a fire starter. This means that you do not need to use the edge of the blade when starting your fire, which makes your knife stay sharp for longer.
- The profile grind adds that extra touch to the blade. This is a much appreciated detail of Morakniv that first appeared on their knives in the early 90s.
- The profile grind makes the knife perfect for tasks that require precision.
What's in the Box?
- Belt Loop
- Velcro Strips and Straps
1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Normal wear and tear are not included.