- Technical Description
The Wiley X WX VALOR features a lightweight, semi-rimless frame, with rubber tipped temples to provide extra grip to keep the glasses from slipping during intense action.
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards: ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact standards: as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- T-Shell Lens coating resists scratching
- Double-injected rubber temples for non-slip comfort
- APEL Approved
- Meets the optical, environmental, and V0 Ballistic Impact requirements of the MIL-PRF-32432A performance specification: Military Combat Eye Protection System (MCEPS)
- High Velocity Impact Resistant:Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
- UV Protection:Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
- Interchangeable Lenses:Provides exceptional protection and visibilty in any condition
|Lens Included Color||Smoke Grey-Clear/Light Rust|
|Frame Color||Matte Black|