- Technical Description
Viper has always been a leader in the production of elegant pocket knives. For many years though its catalogue has lacked of a sporting folding knife suitable for daily use. The Keeper fills the gap with character by offering a great versatility and portability, being able to easily vanish in the pocket thanks to its simple clip. All this is achieved in addition to a modern and inimitable design that keeps Viper’s natural focus on productive care.
- Blade: in acciaio inossidabile N690Co Böhler, vacuum heat treated, satin finish, thickness 3,5 mm; AISI D2 tool steel, vacuum heat treated, PVD coated, thickness 3,5 mm; AISI D2 tool steel, vacuum heat treated, stone washed, thickness 3,5 mm.
- Handle: pau santo wood, zircote wood (N690Co); black canvas micarta or green canvas micarta (D2).
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel.
- Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 hardened stainless steel.
- Clip: stainless steel wire.
- Locking mechanism: liner-lock.
- Package: cardboard box.
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration, scratches, or missing non-critical components such as screws, packaging, manuals, etc.
|Weight||117 - 125 gr|
|Overall Length||212 mm|
|Blade Length||96 mm|