- Technical Description
The Viktos Range Trainer takes all of these requirements and includes just enough reinforcements to make them ultra-durable without excess weight. The main chassis is a rugged knit, with engineered micro-vents allowing for heat to escape while keeping debris out. An Airprene collar further assists by forming a complete closure around your ankle, again keeping debris out. The rubber compound of the outsole provides excellent traction and durability with a tread pattern for non-snag grip in a variety of range and outdoor conditions. The EVA foam midsole offers comfort while retaining a stable shooting platform.
Speed, agility, and stability are the hallmarks of modern gunfighting footwear.
- Rugged engineered micro-vent knit chassis for breathability
- Rubber reinforced toe cap and heel caps for durability
- Airprene collar to keep debris out
- Full rubber outsole for excellent outdoor traction
- 11mm heel to toe drop
- EVA foam midsole increases comfort
- U.S. veteran designed & developed