- Technical Description
- Size Chart
Engineered to be the ultimate combat shirt, the Vertx 37.5 Combat Shirt retains and expels heat in relation to the body's optimal 37.5-degree Celsius humidity temperature. Ideal for wear under tactical vests, chest harnesses and body armor, this shirt is chemical-free, ultra-durable and combines quick-drying and moisture-wicking technologies. It features dual bicep pockets with hook and loop closures and an anti-chafe suede collar suited for comfortably wearing with armor or a sling pack. The quarter zip front makes adapting to varying climates quick and easy, and the traditional military style cuffs allow for a customizable fit. The elbows are double-reinforced and double-articulated for durability and maneuverability, ensuring a full range of motion that will not slow you down in the field. Vertx has designed this shirt to be as rugged and hardworking as the modern tactical operator.
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Moisture-wicking dual-fabric construction
- No harsh chemicals
- Added fabric space for more comfortable fit
- Anti-chafe suede collar
- Quarter zip front
- Double-reinforced and double-articulated elbows
- Dual hook and loop bicep pockets
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Pen stall on each bicep pocket
- Traditional military style cuffs
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closures
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration,fluff, or missing non-critical components such as zipper, packaging,etc.
Disclaimer: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use this chart as a guide only.