- Technical Description
ISOPOD-SMALL 2.0 is the smaller one in the popular ISOPOD Fold-Up Pouch series. Despite its minimal size when folded, it easily transforms into a large versatile pouch in an instant. The ISOPOD-SMALL makes the perfect storage for any small items. Whether you're hiking on dusty trails with your 1-L Nalgene, or need to carry your Jet Boil Flash cooking system when backpacking in the wilderness, or simply want to carry some trail mix or energy snacks for a walk, this pouch gets the job done right. When not in use, simply fold it up to save space.
Evolved from the popular ISOPOD Fold-Up Pouch series, your new ISOPOD 2.0 is 15% lighter, folds 35% flatter, and works better.
There are two ways to carry the ISOPOD pouch: (1) wear it directly on your waist belt, or (2) attach it onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with one 5" MOLLE Sticks.
The portable size, large expansion, and flexible use of the ISOPOD-SMALL make it a great addition to your everyday-use gear system.
- Attaches to belts up to 3" wide
- Bottom grommet for rapid drainage
- Materials: 500-D Mil-grade Cordura fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric protector
- MOLLE/PALS compatible attachment system with high tensile strength nylon webbing
- Mil-grade ITW and UTX-Duraflex hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Suitable for Nalgene bottles and Jet boil Flash Cooking System
- Easy one-hand-cinch operation for rapid opening or closing
- Attaches to any MOLLE/PALS attachment systems
|Net Weight||3.0 oz | 85 grams|
|Size (Folded)||4.5” (H) x 3” (W) x 0.75” (D)|
|Size (Open)||8.75” (H) x 4.25” (W) x 4.25” (D)|