- Technical Description
SE120 Waterproof Case is a lockable, protective case for your personal effects. Empty or Foam Interior. Optional keyed locking latches.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2" thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063" brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration,scratches,fluff, or missing non-critical components such as zipper pulls, packaging,parts and accessories, etc.
|Exterior||8.7 x 7.5 x 3.9" (22.1 x 19.05 x 9.91cm)|
|Interior||7.5 x 5.0 x 3.2” (19.25 x 12.9 x 8.2cm)|
|Weight||1.55 lbs. (0.70 kg) with foam and 1.45 lbs (0.66kg) Empty|