- Technical Description
OLIGHT RN 120 Bike Lights, 120 Lumens Tail Light 260 Degree Visibility, 1500m Viewable Range, USB Rechargeable Lights 480 mAh Polymer Battery, IPX6 Waterproof, Road and Urban Cyclists.
The bike rear light RN 120 has a maximum output of 120 lumens. 260-degree and 1500 meters max visibility makes the riding safer. IPX6 waterproof rate can resist water from any direction.
The built-in light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness according to ambient lighting conditions. Thus to increase warning effect efficiently during day and night. The design of the motion sensor turns on automatically when braking, and lights up for 3 seconds at a maximum of 120 LM to play a warning role. Low battery mode (Power saving flash mode triggered at 5% battery) makes your riding more convenient and safer.
Double click to change the mode, short click to cycle through brightness settings, memory function for quick start, The single-click of switch will automatically display the power status of the tail light for three seconds. Green: 21%-100%; Red: 11%-20%; Red Flash: 1%-10%.
- Max 120 lumens output and 260° visibility
- Visibly be seen from up to 1,500 meters on the road for riding safety
- Smart Motion Sensor: Turns on automatically when braking
- Ambient Light Sensor: Light adjusts scientifically under smart mode
- Max.Visibility (meters): 1500
- Max. Performance (lumens): 120
- Powered By: 480 mAh Polymer Battery (included)
- Body Material: Plastic
- 120 lumens max, 260 degrees visibility
- Smart motion sensor for safety riding
- Low battery mode: Power saving flash mode triggered at 5% battery
- Ambient Light Sensor: Auto adjusts light mode and output depending on ambient conditions
- Easy to operate: Double click to change the mode, short click to cycle through brightness settings, memory function for quick start
- Smart Battery indicator
- IPX6 waterproof rate can resist water from any directions
- USB rechargeable
- RN120 x 1
- Mounting strap x 1
- Saddle mount x 1
- Tie Band x 2
- Micro-USB cable x 1
- User manual x 1
|Weight (g / oz)||26 / 0.92|
|Length (mm / in)||30 / 1.18|
|Height (mm / in)||32/ 1.25|
|Width (mm / in)||34/ 1.34|
|Use||Urban Riding & Daily Commuting & Road cycling|