- Technical Description
The MT21C is a multifunctional adjustable work light, which double as either a compact EDC flashlight or an L-shaped work light. It gives all the versatility you need to handle any light task. It not only can be used as a streamlined flashlight, but also can be angled for 90 degrees to turn into a L-shape work light for industrial work, vehicle repair, outdoor adventure, law enforcement and so forth.
The MT21C utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED to emit a max output of 1000 lumens and a max throw of 184 meters. The adjustable head allows you adapt it to the right angle to get the job done. An integrated loop near the head allows a variety of attachment options such as the magnetic base allows for quick attach to any metal surfaces, and a metal loop enables the MT21C to be hung or suspended to other object, making it incredibly helpful for road-side auto-repair under the hood, workshop in the garage, tent frame or emergency light at home.
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with a 1000 lumen max output
- 90 degree adjustable head flashlight for streamlined or angled use
- Single side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with up to 700 hours of runtime
- Built-in power indicator to easily check battery voltage on the go
- Magnetic base and tail stand capability
|LED||CREE XP-L HD V6|
|Maximum Brightness||1000 lumens|
|Peak Beam Distance||201 yards|
|Peak Beam Intensity||8500 cd|
|IP Rating||IPX8 - 2m waterproof and submersible|
|Impact Resistance||1 m|