- Technical Description
The TIKI utilizes a primary OSRAM P8 LED with a total reflective optic lens to emit a uniform and soft beam of 300 lumens. With a transparent and
frosted body constructed from durable PC (V0) materials which are commonly used in aerospace and electronics industries, the TIKI/TIKI LE ensures a comfortable and steady grip and serves as an ultra mini and lightweight futuristic gadget, while the head is constructed with a superior heat dissipation capability.
The TIKI is equipped with auxiliary UV light and the high CRI white light while the TIKI LE has blue and red lights.
Mini Camping / Reading Light:
- The auxiliary high CRI white LED of TIKI is able to reveal the true color of the objects, suitable for short-range illumination such as reading or camping.
Counterfeit Bill Detector:
- The auxiliary UV LED (500mW, 365nm) of TIKI has the ability to excite fluorescence in materials and can be used as a detector against counterfeit bills and forged documents, a fluorescent chemical tester, a phosphorescent material charger or an insect attractor.
- The auxiliary red and blue LEDs of TIKI can be used as a signal marker to indicate the location or different grouping as well as sending out signals while camping or walking.
- TIKI LE Auxiliary lights: Red and Blue LED
- Built-in Li-ion battery with micro USB charging port
- Simple one handed, single button interface
- IP66 water resistance rating and 1m impact resistance
|LED||OSRAM P8 LED|
|Maximum Brightness||300 lumens|
|Peak Beam Distance||77 yards|
|Peak Beam Intensity||1260 cd|
|Impact Resistance||1 m|