- Technical Description
The ARC250 Pro Bike Light features 2 independently controlled light sources, a 250 lumen spot light and a 115 lumen C-O-B flood light. The C-O-B flood light covers 250º using ARCUS LED Technology, which allows the user to be visible from multiple angles, enhancing the user’s safety.
The bike light housing is strong and can take some hits. The bike light is super bright! The main lamp has great range and lights up the road well ahead of you.
- High-power 250 lumen LED spot light
- High-power 115 lumen ARCUS C-O-B LED flood light
- High (250 lumens) - 9 hours / 133 meters
- Low (120 lumens) - 15 hours / 86 meters
- High (115 lumens) - 14 hours / 15 meters
- Low (60 lumens) - 23 hours / 11 meters
- Day Flash (15 lumens) - 24 hours / 15 meters
- Night Flash (15 lumens) - 15 hours / 15 meters
- Water and impact-resistant
- Mount allows light to swivel 90º
- Tool-free universal mounting system
- Quick-release mount design
- Battery / power indicator
- Top-positioned, independently controlled
- ON/OFF buttons for spot and flood light
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
(H) 4.825” x (W) 1.625”
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device