- Technical Description
IN & OUT, up & down – this 19 L, the self-stuffing daypack is your summit pack of choice. Lightweight and highly packable, it's a legitimate carry solution when space is at a premium.
A highly-compressible daypack for light & fast summit bids or the necessary grab-and-go pack for all your adventures.
- Most summit packs are glorified stuff bags with flimsy shoulder straps. However, our IN & OUT is a fully engineered yet featherweight solution. Designed to stuff into its front, mesh pocket – packing the size of a small water bottle – it fits perfectly in your backpacking pack, everyday carry pack, purse, and luggage. It features contoured shoulder straps and a sternum strap. Built from 100D CORDURA mini-rip for high abrasion and tear resistance, this full-featured, packable daypack will get you IN & OUT, whatever your mission might be.
- Highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke contours to the body.
- Stuff into its own front pocket (8.5”x4.5”x4”)
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Two, external zippered access pockets
- One, side stretch-woven water bottle pocket
- Two tools carry loops with secure straps
- Side compression straps
- 2 L (70 oz) hydration reservior pocket against the frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- 100D CORDURA Mini Rip for durable, lightweight, packability
- YKK zippers
|Dimensions||41 x 24 x 21 cm|
|Harnessing Style||Fixed Harness|