- Technical Description
Don't compromise carrying comfort for ventilation. The new HOVER pack takes a unique MYSTERY RANCH approach providing both these essentials for warm-weather hiking. Most other packs designed for warm weather integrate a full panel of mesh agast you're back, but the HOVER pack features anatomically curved frame stays to create a ventilated, air-cooled back panel that levitates the load off your back minimize back-to-pack contact and maximizes airflow. With our new, articulated HOVER yoke and harness, much of the weight gets redirected to the hip belt for cooler, more comfortable carry.
- 7000 series aluminum vertical frame and lumbar frame provide lightweight comfort and structure
- Asymmetrical 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior
- Minimal contact creates maximum breathability
- Yoke has pre-curved fit to hug shoulders, a separate aero-spacer cape creates stand-off breathability
- Front Stick-it provides quick access, exterior storage
- The zippered accessory compartment at the face
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Zippered lid compartment for essentials
- 3 L (100 oz) hydration reservior pocket against the frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device