- Technical Description
The new GALLATIN PEAK 40 offers superior organization and rapid deploy access in deep, backcountry environments.
The newly redesigned GALLATIN PEAK 40 features thoughtful updates, including glove-friendly buckles and 320d Phantom Ripstop fabric with wax face coating all while maintaining the features that ski patrollers, professional guides and backcountry enthusiasts love – an oversized front pocket that fits a complete snow safety kit, top and back panel access to the main compartment and multiple carry options for ski, split board or snowboard and tuck-a-way helmet carry.
- Flexible, high-density frame sheet with dual composite stays
- Telescoping yoke
- Top-loading main compartment with shroud
- Zipper access to large organized Avy pocket
- Two zippered lid pockets (one soft, fabric-lined for storing goggles)
- Tuck-a-way helmet carry
- Zippered lid pocket with a soft internal zippered goggle pocket
- Internal zippered pocket in the main bag
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Tool attachment on side for poles
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Alpine yoke and belt easily adjusted or removed
- High-density frame sheet and two vertical composite stays provide rigidity
- Body panel unzips to allow easy, on-the-fly access to the main bag while skis are attached
- 320d NP. Phantom Ripstop with wax face coating
- 840d nylon with carbonate coating
- DWR coated YKK #8 and #10 zippers
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration,scratches,fluff, or missing non-critical components such as zipper pulls, packaging,etc.
Return, Exchange and Warranty not included