- Technical Description
"Born in the USA," this classic, mountain daypack - inspired by our hugely popular military rucksack – is also built in the USA. It's a versatile daypack, ideal for multiple uses.
A dynamic mountain daypack for backcountry (and urban) assaults.
Retaining all the functional features of the original 3 DAY ASSAULT, our latest CL version is built domestically. Its signature 3-Zip design provides ready access to the pack's contents. Side compression straps cinch down the load to minimize bulk when the pack isn't fully loaded. It features a built-in laptop sleeve to secure your devices for optimal protection. Two zippered accessory provide quick access to smaller essentials.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Side PALS webbing provides lash on expansion to increase carry capacity
- Front daisy chains provide lash on expansion to increase carry capacity
- Compression straps to minimize bulk when not fully loaded
- Side water bottle pockets with drain hole
- Waist belt tucks into compartments beneath the water bottle pockets when not in use
- Interior accessory storage compartments
- Top zip access to laptop/hydration sleeve
- Sleeve fits laptops up to 17" and doubles as a hydration pocket
- Two internal drop-in pockets
- Two internal zip mesh pockets
- Made in the USA
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device