- Technical Description
AGR Advanced Gear Research: Solstice™ CCW Camera Bag
To address high customer demand, we worked with professional photographers to develop a dedicated camera shoulder bag with concealed carry capability. After 2 years of testing and refinements, we now present the CCW ready Solstice, equipped with a single hand-operated magnetic closure and optimally sized for the photographer on the move. More of a case than a bag, the taut padded body keeps your gear snug and the weight condensed.
The Solstice CCW Camera Bag is designed for photographers in need of a tough and well-built camera bag with quick gear access. It has easy mobility, offers equipment protection, and has concealed carry capability. The Sosltice is large enough to carry necessary equipment, but still compact and roomy so that it is comfortable and easy to carry.
AGR Product Features:
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- 840D Nylon-TPU Composite Tapered Pull Tab
- Lightweight Duraflex® Shorty Cam Buckle
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Zipper flaps offer additional water/rain protection
- Frontal 5" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Single hand-operated magnetic closure
- Main compartment includes four (4) padded, flexible, and removable dividers
- Quick-release shoulder strap adjuster
- Padded shoulder strap with a curved removable shoulder pad
- Padded grab handle with seatbelt webbing
- Stowable adjustable waist belt doubles as a trolley strap
- Hook & loop waist belt strap organizer
- Lockable rear CCW compartment with a 10.5" zipper opening; also doubles as a device sleeve and can fit most standard sized tablets
- Molded nylon feet
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration,scratches,fluff, or missing non-critical components such as zipper pulls, packaging,parts and accessories, etc.
|Volume||824 cu. in. | 13.5 L|
|Overall size||16 (L) x 9 (W) x 12 (H) in | 40.6 x 22.9 x 30.5 cm|
|Frontal pocket||12 (L) x 1 (W) x 6 (H) in | 30.5 x 2.5 x 15.2 cm|
|Side pockets (x2||5.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 9.5 (H) in | 14.0 x 6.4 x 24.1 cm|
|Main compartment||12 (L) x 5.5 (W) x 9.5 (H) in | 30.5 x 14.0 x 24.1 cm|
|Interior mesh pocket||6.5 (L) x 4 (H) in | 16.5 x 10.2 cm|
|Interior zippered pocket||7.5 (L) x 4.5 (H) in | 19.1 x 11.4 cm|
|CCW compartment||11.5 (L) x 9 (H) in | 29.2 x 22.9 cm|
|Shoulder strap minimum length||45 in | 114.3 cm|
|Shoulder strap maximum length||67 in | 170.2 cm|
|Waist belt minimum length||20 in | 50.8 cm|
|Waist belt maximum length||60 in | 152.4 cm|