- Technical Description
- Best fitting, most comfortable EDC gun belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing positions, to adjust ¼” at a time. It's 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt with holes.
- Designed to support small to medium weight firearms (4 lbs. max). Classic buckle designs available, because no one needs to know you’re carrying.
- Top Grain Leather with our proprietary Reinforced Power-Core center for support & stiffness. Buckle styles differ but mechanism and function is the same.
- Leather Gun Belts are 1.5" wide and One-Size to fit any waist size from 24” up to 44” (XL up to 54"). Belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp and 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
- The heavy-duty ratcheting gun buckles (4.5 cm x 6 cm) are constructed of either high-grade, zinc alloy, with an electroplated gunmetal or black powder-coat finish, or solid stainless steel (all contain nickel). The buckle mechanism features our Kore designed and patented, spring-loaded system that's durable, reliable and won't stick.
- All gun buckles enlist the use of 2 set screws (M4 x 7 mm length), and a row of teeth, to securely hold the belts into the buckles. This upgraded system is extremely secure. An Allen wrench is included (2 mm).
- Choose any of our X-series gun buckles (1.5" wide) or beefier Garrison (1.75" wide) styles. The only difference between buckle models is the style & width - the functionality is identical.
- Kore EDC gun belts feature a 10” virtually indestructible, hidden track with 40+ size positions to adjust with. Now you can precisely adjust your gun belt in small 1/4” increments for a perfect fit. It's the ultimate concealed carry belt for work, play, the range, or even out on the town.
- All our gun belts (leather & tactical) feature our Proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. This unique blend makes our belts sturdy and stiff enough to support your firearm and gear with out any sag, yet flexible enough to sit, walk, or move in all day. It's the most secure, comfortable gun belt you will ever wear.
- EDC Leather & Tactical Gun Belts are 1.5" wide or 1.75" wide, 5 mm thick, and designed for IWB, OWB and Appendix carry situations. Belts come in regular and XL sizes to fit waist up to 54". Check sizes when ordering. The 1.75" wide belts are not ideal for IWB or Appendix.
- Leather gun belts are constructed using 2 full-length pieces of Top Grain leather and designed to support loads up to a maximum of 4 lbs. (total weight). These belts are not designed to serve as tactical or duty belts, but rather EDC belts for work, play, dress, casual and a night out on the town.
|Hidden track with 40+ sizing positions (1/4” increments)|
|Reinforced Power-Core center supports loads up-to 4 lbs|
|Interchangeable with 1.5" wide EDC gun belts & buckles|
|Large teeth clamp and screws secure belt-to-buckle|