- GUN BUCKLES
- KORE Tactical Garrison belts - our stiffest and most supportive yet. These range style belts provide reliable load-bearing strength for carrying full-size firearms, mags and any gear up to 10 lbs.
- The best fitting, most durable range style belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore garrison belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing points, to adjust ¼” at a time. Result = 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt.
- Nylon Web outer layer, Super-Fiber inner lining with proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center (Rated to 500 lbs.). Belts are very durable & stiff enough to support small to full-size firearms, magazines, flashlights, etc. (10 lbs. max). Not recommended for iwb, appendix carry, or as a duty belt.
- Tactical Garrison Belts are 1.75" wide and One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 54". Belt secured to buckle with teeth clamp & 2 set screws (hex wrench included). Includes matching Velcro Belt Keeper to keep the tip of your belt secure against your waist.
- The heavy-duty ratcheting gun buckles (4.5 cm x 6 cm) are constructed of either high-grade, zinc alloy, with an electroplated gunmetal or black powder-coat finish, or solid stainless steel (all contain nickel). The buckle mechanism features our Kore designed and patented, spring-loaded system that's durable, reliable and won't stick.
- All gun buckles enlist the use of 2 set screws (M4 x 7 mm length), and a row of teeth, to securely hold the belts into the buckles. This upgraded system is extremely secure. An Allen wrench is included (2 mm).
- Choose any of our X-series gun buckles (1.5" wide) or beefier Garrison (1.75" wide) styles. The only difference between buckle models is the style & width - the functionality is identical.
|Hidden track with 40+ sizing positions (1/4” increments)|
|Reinforced Power-Core center supports loads up-to 4 lbs|
|Interchangeable with 1.5" wide EDC gun belts & buckles|
|Large teeth clamp and screws secure belt-to-buckle|