- Technical Description
Powerful. Compact. Blinding. The Inforce 6vx gives you all this and more. This featherweight everyday carry (EDC) is the ideal light for just about anything you can throw at it. Rides comfortable in your pocket or jacket and is virtually unnoticeable until called upon. The 6vx is a professional grade military or LED illumination system.
- Multi-function tailcap switch activates Momentary, High (300 Lumens), Low (40 Lumens), CQB Strobe and Lockout modes
- Ultralight and strong carbon fiber composite body saves weight and withstands rigors of combat.
- Simple, reliable, intuitive tailcap switch for single-hand operation.
- Replaceable clip attaches to MOLLE vest.
- Designed to help alleviate the burden troops carry in the field.
- Premium grade O-rings, a 2-shot rubber activation button, ultrasonic welding and light encapsulation seal out water, dust and dirt.
- Designed to let light spill out to indicate if flashlight is on while in upright position.
- Patented heat releasing vents maximize LED performance and keep the flashlight cool to hold.
- Designed to accept standard 550 parachute cord.
- Lithium powered for maximum performance and longer battery life. 2 CR123A.
- Solid state technology incorporating high-performance LEDs and circuitry for unsurpassed performance under all conditions.
- Internal power regulator provides uniform light output and maximizes battery life and run time.
- Premium, bin-selected LEDs are long lasting, shock resistant and unbreakable for strong and reliable lighting.
- Next generation Tiros lens provides powerful hot spot and balanced peripheral lighting.
- High impact mineral glass window protects optical system.
- Low maintenance
- MIL-STD-810F Certified