- Technical Description
The Operator Belt is a low-profile shooter's belt designed to work with both MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. This two-belt system is overbuilt, like all HSGI gear, to outlast the competition.
The Operator Belt is offered in a Small to 2XL range depending on your waist. A word to the wise, when deciding on which will best fit you, make sure to add an extra inch or two as this is made to fit over your clothing. This was luckily brought to my attention before ordering which would have left me with a belt that was a little too small for my waist.
- Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
- Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
- Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
- Features additional layer of 1.5" webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
- Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5" webbing for added durability
- Includes your choice of HSGI Inner Belt or Micro Grip Belt Panel to mate with the Operator's interior hook fastener
- Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of belt
- Features patented COBRA integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish