- Technical Description
M3T - Multi-Mission Medical Taco , is designed to provide the user with a versatile and adaptable platform from which to carry and deploy their IFAK (individual first aid kit). NOLATAC Training and Consulting provided the insight, influence , and design criteria needed to create a pouch to meet an ever-changing set of needs within the law enforcement, military, and responsible armed citizen environments.
Completely ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, or up to 2" belts and Dual tourniquet quick deployment pockets with ambidextrous access and positive retention pull-tabs, Internal “med sleds” that fit the NOLATAC ITK and many other IFAK insert modules.
- Made in the USA
- Designed by NOLATAC Training and Consulting
- Ambidextrous horizontal and vertical mounting options
- Adaptability with various manufacturers medical inserts and trays
- Completely ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, G-Code RTI System, or up to 2" belts in a vertical or horizontal configuration
- Independent shock / bungee cord retention for security, low profile, user field maintenance and repair
- Comes with two (2) MALICE clips for mounting
- Velcro Panel to apply medical marker if desired
|Model Code||12M3T0 / BK / CB / OD / MC / WG|
|Dimensions||6.5" x 3.25" / 16,5 x 8,25 cm|