- Technical Description
GANZO Firebird F7601 Pocket Folding Knife G-10 Handle with Clip,440C Stainless Steel Blade Hunting,Fishing,Camping Outdoor EDC Knife.
Firebird folding knife F7601 has 440C stainless steel blade - corrosion resistant alloy; this alloy has high level 58HRC hardness. Also F7601's blade remains sharp for a long time.
Folder has G10 fiberglass handle, which is very sturdy and well protected against most types of corrosion. Also, handle design includes lanyard hole and the opportunity to set the clip for carrying on a belt
The versatility of the profile allows using products with blades of this type as hunting and tourist, household, tactical, EDC and others.
The knife is protected from rust, designed for long-term exploitation
Firebird F7601 also has all necessary qualities to become a faithful companion for its owner.
Pocket, compact size, metal clip for ease of use. Neat, easy to grip. You can easily work even with wet hands: the knife will not slip out, will not move. Application safety. The mechanics are wonderful, easy to open and close
- 440C stainless steel blade and G10 handle
- Ball bearing washer inside, faster to unfold / fold the blade than normal knives
- With rivet in the blade, convenient to open the knife
- Anti-slip and ergonomic handle with clip and lanyard hole, comfortable to hold
- Lightweight and pocket size
|Blade Type||Drop Point|