- Technical Description
The Fenix TK20R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight features incredible performance by throwing a maximum 3000 lumens 1558 feet (475m). Quickly and easily operate the light, and choose between six lighting modes, by using the dual tail switches. Recharge the TK20R V2.0 by unscrewing the protective charging port cover and plug in using a USB Type-C cable.
The TK20R V2.0 is durable and rugged with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating. Powered by an included rechargeable 5000mAh li-ion battery, the Fenix TK20R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight is a great tool for outdoors or tactical applications.
- One Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 0 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Internal dual-spring structure ensures stable lighting even under severe impact.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Max Beam Distance||1,558 feet (475 meters)|
|Max Runtime||48 hours|
|Lighting Modes||5 brightness levels plus strobe|
|Bulb Type||Luminus SFT70 LED|
|Weight||7.2 oz. (204g) including battery|
|Battery||One included 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery|
|Size||Length: 6.02” (153mm) Head: 1.34” (34mm) Body: 1.0” (25.4mm)|