- Technical Description
The Fenix TK11 TAC is a flashlight designed with the tactical user in mind. The flashlight’s two operating modes were designed to support the law enforcement and security markets specifically. The unique design features a toggle tail switch which allows you to quickly switch between Tactical Mode, which limits the light to only the highest brightness level and strobe for tactical situations, or Duty Mode which accesses all lighting modes for on-duty demands.
Powered by a 18650 battery or disposable CR123As (no batteries are included), this flashlight’s balanced beam can throw a maximum 1600 lumens a long reaching 1099ft (335m). Tough and reliable, the TK11 TAC is impact resistant and has an IP68 rating making it dustproof and waterproof.
- Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
|Model Code||TK11 TAC|
|Weight||4.02 oz. (114g) excluding battery|
|Battery||One 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or two CR123A lithium batteries (batteries not included)|