- Technical Description
The Fenix LD32 UVC is a portable outdoor flashlight with UVC disinfection function. Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery, the multifunctional Fenix LD32 UVC emits a maximum output of 1200 lumens and throws a beam distance up to 170 meters. The round switch in the neck is for instant output selection.
Simultaneously press the UV switches on both sides of the neck to activate the UVC light, which has a multitude of uses, most importantly in disinfection function. High-power ultraviolet UVC light can disinfect most common bacteria and viruses in just tens of seconds. The LD32 UVC is small in size, easy to carry, and suitable for outdoor lighting and close-range disinfection.
- 1200 lumens maximum output; 170 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses Cree XHP 35 HI white LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used as well.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens effectively reduces light loss.
- Utilizes high-efficiency Liteon LED; 10mW UVC light for disinfection.
- Triple safe designs of protective switch cover, dual switch and timed force off.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Size: 4.76'' x 1.00'' x 0.90 / 121 x 25.4 x 23 mm
- Weight: 2.54 oz / 72 grams (excluding battery)
|Product Size||4.76" x 1.00" x 0.90"|
|Weight||2.54 oz / 72 g (excluding batteries)|
|Battery Type||One 18650 rechargeable battery|
|Model Code||LD32 UVC|