- Technical Description
The LD05 V2.0 is a super compact working flashlight that features warm white and UV lights. It is fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED and 365nm UV. One tail switch controls three output levels and the UV light output. Powered by two AAA batteries, the light delivers a max output of 100 lumens, which qualifies it for medical or certificates inspection and the UV light for counterfeit currency detection.
With a stainless steel tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection, and a light head also made of stainless steel, this exquisite and reliable penlight is a must-have for medical workers and police officers.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED :(90-CRI/ 3000K Warm white ), with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Fitted with 365nm UV LED
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- 135mm Length x 13.5mm Diameter
- 29.7g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration, scratches,damaged or missing non-critical components such as screws, packaging, manuals,parts and accessories, etc.
|Product Size||5.31" x 0.53|
|Weight||1.04 oz (excluding batteries)|
|Battery Type||2 AAA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) Batteries|
|Model Code||LD05 V2.0|