- Technical Description
The Fenix HM60R Rechargeable Headlamp is a great all-purpose headlamp which features three types of light—a spotlight for long distance illumination, a floodlight with neutral white light for better color rendering, and red light to preserve your night vision and for up-close tasks.The included 18650 battery is USB Type-C rechargeable and the port is hidden with an inner waterproof interface. A large, glove-friendly switch allows you to access the lighting mode you need for camp, the trail, or job site.
An additional unique feature of the Fenix HM60R Rechargeable Headlamp is its stride frequency sensor which can be an advantage to those who who would like to use this for running purposes.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, XP-G2 neutral white light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable LI-ion battery and compatible with two CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Spotlight, floodlight and red light combined.
- Stride frequency sensor: the brightness changes along with your speed.
- Hidden inner waterproof USB Type-C charging interface.
- A large all-in-one side switch.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.
|Max Beam Distance
|381 feet (116 meters)
|4 spotlight levels, 2 floodlight levels, red light and red SOS
|LED Luminus SST40 and XP-G2 neutral white light LED
|3.35” (85mm) x 1.77” (45mm)
|5.54 oz. (157g) including battery and headband
|One included 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries